Fill your home with the sweet scent of roses using a simple four ingredient recipe for scented candles. This recipe can easily be modified to make candles with the scent of your favorite Young Living essential oil.
If you buy a candle-making kit from a hobby or candle shop, follow the packet instructions for quantities.
You Will Need
- 350 g paraffin wax
- 35 g stearin (helps the wax to harden)
- 1 sachet pink candle dye powder
- 20 drops rose essential oil
What to Do
1. Prepare the candle moulds according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Melt the wax in a double boiler over a low heat.
3. Melt the stearin and dye in a second double boiler, then add rose essential oil.
4. Stir in the stearin mixture.
5. Mould the candles and trim the wicks, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
6. Polish the hardened candles with cotton wool that has been dipped in rose essential oil.
***Please Read the Disclaimer here