Why I chose Young Living Essential Oils over other Brands
Did you know that France is traditionally the world leader in the research field of essential oils? I was born and raised in the gorgeous country of France and my mother has always been a strong believer of aromatherapy. Plants in Provence, the Alps and Cote d’Azur (PACA) are the largest producing area for medicinal and aromatic plants in France. The region produces primarily lavender and clary sage. Lavender was my family go-to medicinal herb and oil while growing up. Mom would place a few drops of French lavender essential oil on my pillow and I would sleep like a baby!
Technically, aromatherapy is not a new age phenomenon. In fact, people have been using aromatic plants, flowers, herbs and oils for longer than recorded history, but it seems that it has only happened in the past 50 years or so. The problem with our new era is there are so many companies out there selling essential oils:
• Heritage Oils
• Native American Nutritionals
• Mountain Rose Herbs
• Aura Cacia
• Sparks Naturals
• Healing Solutions
• Organic Infusions
• Young Living
I bet you didn’t realize there were so many out there! Yikes, I hate where there are so many choices … this means homework for this lady!
In an attempt to sort out which company I should buy for myself and recommend to my friends and family, I searched tons of websites, even contacted owners of essential oils companies, put my “thinking” hat on and spent a bunch of money on essential oils. This was not an easy task but I took this very seriously because I knew the oils had to meet certain criteria before I could really commit myself to buying more. I believe that my family and yours deserve to harvest the benefits of nature’s solutions every single day, without compromise.
Top 10 Reasons I chose Young Living Essential Oils
1. Young Living sources from their corporate-owned farms, meaning they are willing to live up to their standards for growing, harvesting and distilling. This empowers me to feel fully confident using their products.
2. Young Living’s mission and vision serve as their compass for empowering individuals to whole-life wellness, while positively changing their communities.
3. Young Living tests product samples with two independent, respected and accredited labs in order to create pure, effective formulas, providing our families with the cleanest products and most innovative ingredients available.
4. Young Living Essential Oils do not have expiration dates (most essential oils do) because they are 100% pure essential oils (excluding citrus) and will last indefinitely if properly stored away from sunlight and heat.
5. Young Living products are not sold in local health stores because they are pure essential oils and contain all desired therapeutic ingredients – nothing more, nothing less. Most essential oils sold in health stores are aroma or fragrance grade oils without therapeutic and medicinal benefits. I must say they do smell good though!
6. Young Living uses the finest production practices in the industry. They distill oils once at low temperatures and pressures, using chemical-free water and medical-grade stainless steel distillers.
7. Young Living allows anyone to visit their global farms and participate in the harvest and distillation process. What a wonderful experience! What other essential oils company does that? None!
8. Young Living is the ONLY essential oils company that promises Seed to Seal process, ensuring that every product we use is genuine, free of synthetic chemicals, and unmatched purity.
9. Young Living has the greatest selection of singles and blends than any essential oils company. Click here for the 2017 Young Living Essential Oils Product Guide
10. Young Living has many oil lovers around the globe. Our Young Living website was created for people who use, or would like to start using Young Living essential oils. You can visit the site by clicking here. You can also join our secret Facebook page and learn how to integrate essential oils into your life … join now!
Step 1: Seed
Step 2: Cultivate
Step 3: Distill
Step 4: Test
Step 5: Seal